It has been a long debate as to how effective digital drugs really are – the results are in, and digital doses are MUCH MORE effective than we ever imagined…Getting down to brass tax: I-Doser.com -the industry leader in binaural brainwave simulations- has completed it’s research into how effective digital doses can be. Accounting for over 1000 peer participants (1136 and counting), the results are staggering. 83% of users have felt the effects of a digital drug one or more times. This is compounded by the sheer scope at which I-Doser.com deals it’s products. I-Doser is a global company that has sold millions of doses, so a peer review study makes the most sense coming from the company that literally OWNS the market. Let’s take a look at the breakdown.
Firstly, lets talk the biggest demographic of the study: “35% of users felt the full effects of dosing, every time they dosed.” This is staggering. This means, that the first time and every time 35% of peer users tried to dose, they felt the amazing effects of of I-Doser brand doses. Almost as close: “29% of users felt the full effects nearly every time. This means, that with the exception of a few uses, they almost always felt the effects. These two combined means that OVER HALF (64% of users) feel the effects of doses nearly every time they have dosed. 19% of users have felt the effects only once, bringing that stat up to 83% of users have felt the effects of a digital dose at least once. The final 17% have never achieved a result. If you calculate in mis-dosing and improper technique, you can start to see now only are these powerful digital drugs effects, but they are BY FAR more effective than ever imagined.
What is the actual scope of products sold and I-Doser.com as a company? Even more amazing, considering their social and global reach. I-Doser has been supplying amazing products such as their computer software (get free here), CDs and MP3s (download here), and their mobile iPhone and Android APPS (get them here), for close to a decade. Imitators are abound, but why look elsewhere when there is a company that not only produces the best products on the market, but has been doing it for longer than all the other imitators combined: Go I-Doser or GO HOME! With the proof now being in the pudding, we can all be content that digital dosing is not only mainstream now, but is here to stay for good and forever. The only real question is: why is this still considered taboo? AND Why haven’t you visited I-Doser.com to check out the staggering catalog they offer (in addition to getting some free doses, which is always nice)? While some would take top iphone app, top android app, most downloaded science software on CNET, and largest binaural catalog in the business as PROOF enough, I am happy that they have finally released some real-world stats. I never NEVER IMAGINED these were that effective. How deep was the scope of this study? Lets look at I-Doser’s amazing social reach:
With over 2 million software downloads (not including dose sales account for another many million I’m sure), a striving forum with over 50,000 posts, and over 20,000 Facebook likes – there isn’t much more proof needed that I-Doser is clearly leading the pack. Their mixed age and gender demographic also prove that this is a product for the masses, not just a niche. It still blows my mind that their newsletter is reaching over 25,000 ACTIVE subscribers.
If all this isn’t enough to convince you, we will end with this news report that goes in-depth on the power of dosing. This is a must-watch video that shows brain function when simulating a digital dose experience. While most reporters don’t seem to “get” the concept of I-Doser, this one seems somewhat on track (if not for the negative connotation).
We would also be amiss if we didn’t lead to to where to get I-Doser’s line of amazing products:
TO ALL OUR READERS, today we humbly ask you to help our little blog. For over ten years now, BinauralBlog.com has been producing fantastic mindfulness articles. We do not beg for donations, use any intrusive popups, sell any form of user data, or fill our content with ads. How do we sustain ourselves? We need shares, plain and simple. The time has come for us to make a simple request. Please, if you enjoyed this article and want us to keep producing content - use any (or all) of the CIRCULAR SHARE BUTTONS ABOVE to help support our little blog. Thank you from the Binaural Blog, Founder & Team