Positive Affirmations are more than just feel good quotes you see posted on social media sites. In this Positive Affirmation Tutorial, we will teach you how to use the secret language of the brain. Using subliminal thinking can improve your mind and body. How do positive affirmations work?
Positive Affirmation Tutorial
Ever see positive quotes on Twitter or Instagram? Positive affirmations are more than feel good quotes and positive statements. In fact, we would highly recommend against attempting to use affirmation or subliminal audio or video on social media sites, especially YouTube. Much of it is amateur and counter-productive to real affirmations. In this positive affirmation tutorial, you will learn to how to use professional affirmations for positive change.
We will teach special statements that are used to encourage and uplift. Professional positive affirmations are the language of the brain. The elements that make up this positive affirmation tutorial are critical to success. This is why you will almost never get results from a YouTube or social media subliminal or affirmation. You’ll often see huge lists like “100 Positive Affirmations.” Or you will see scam subliminal videos with titles like “Lose Weight In 10 Minutes.” Many fake subliminal creators claim to be able to change eye or hair color. This is a sure sign of a scam mind audio creator. Be careful before repeating those affirmations or having someone speak subliminal affirmations to you.
Because positive affirmations are the language of the brain, they follow a specific formula. Amateurs do not follow these critical rules. Many do not even reveal what their subliminal content is. How can you tell the difference between a real subliminal or affirmation?
What Are Positive Affirmations?
If you come across a subliminal maker claiming they physically change your body, stay away. If you come across a quote on the internet or in a book that claims to be a positive affirmation, but doesn’t follow this formula, your brain won’t register it accurately. Our brains are pretty strict and straightforward about their language rules. Positive affirmations are always in the present tense. If you see a positive affirmation that says “I will,” “I used to” or “I’m going to,” move on.
Your brain only responds to present tense statements. Positive affirmations only include positive words. If you see a positive affirmation that has words like “don’t,” “can’t” or “won’t,” it’s not a statement you’ll want to repeat. It takes your brain a lot of extra work to get past negative statements and transform them into positive ones. Positive affirmations are spoken as statements of fact and truth. Statements that contain words like “might” and “could” aren’t nearly as powerful as statements that contain words like “am” and “do.” Let’s cover a list of basic positive affirmations and how using subliminal thinking can be beneficial.
Positive Affirmation Examples
Creating your own positive affirmations is not difficult if you follow the rules we discussed. A custom positive affirmation tutorial will have the best results. Due to this, using subliminal thinking will be more effective than affirmations created by someone else. Let’s take a look at some positive affirmations you can use as a starting point because you should follow a starting template. Furthermore, using a starting list will help avoid mistakes.
- My career is moving forward.
- I have my dream job.
- Work is something I love.
- My career brings me closer to my family.
- The job I have brings me financial abundance.
- Coworkers love being around me.
- My boss values the work I do.
- I am a valued employee.
- My clients appreciate and value my work.
- I attract new clients every day.
- My love and others reflect love back to me.
- I am loving and lovable.
- Attractiveness is part of me.
- My romantic relationship is healthy, long-lasting and full of love.
- I am in a compassionate and understanding relationship.
- My partner is very physically and spiritually attracted to me.
- I am with my soulmate and we share a life full of love.
- Life is full of love and I find it everywhere I go.
- My relationship is divine, and my partner and I are perfectly matched.
- Everything about my body is perfect.
- I am grateful for how effectively and efficiently my body works.
- My body is beautiful and appealing.
- I only make healthy and nourishing eating choices.
- I take care of my body and exercise every day.
- My body is healthy and full of energy.
- My body is filled with healing energy every time I inhale.
- I am very grateful and happy that I weigh ___ (fill in with desired weight).
- I crave healthy, nutritious foods.
- I wake up happy and excited every single day.
- Each day of my life is filled with joy and love.
- I am enthusiastic about every second of my life.
- Everything I do is fun, healthy and exciting.
- I am a beacon of love and compassion.
- Everyone sees how much joy and love I have for life.
- I crave new, healthy experiences.
- All of my relationships are positive and filled with love and compassion.
- I see others as good people who are trying their best.
- I find opportunities to be kind and caring everywhere I look.
Using Subliminal Thinking
Don’t worry, we aren’t going to get super scientific or technical here. There’s plenty of research out there on using subliminal thinking, if you’re curious. Instead, we’re going to explain how your brain communicates. It does so in a very specific way and understanding this can help your positive affirmations become more effective and powerful. Your brain is a complex and complicated network of information that is always sending and receiving thoughts and instructions at lightning speed.
Take a look at this article about how studying effects your brainwaves as an example. Every simple action you take is really a set of complicated communications between cells called neurons. Consequently, the amount of information your brain has to process every single second, it takes everything you think and say in a very literal way. When you understand how this literal communication works, you begin to see how this affects your emotions, behaviors and even physical well-being. Affirmations can be more effective when they carry emotional weight. You need to want this change to happen, so every affirmation that you choose to repeat should be a phrase that’s meaningful to you.
Positive Affirmation Technology
Many find positive affirmations to be jarring at first. You probably will too. As a result, having a personal positive affirmation tutorial can help. Using subliminal thinking can feel like you are lying to yourself. Your brain may not accept a barrage of positivity. You mind find you aren’t getting results. This is especially true if you don’t have any experience in meditation or mindfulness. There are some great apps and software out there that can help. Most of all, iDoser.com offers binaural induction music, apps, and software for free that can help you enter an enhanced state. Affirmations combined with mind audio from iDoser.com can be a truly powerful experience.
If you have tried positive affirmations or subliminal messaging and didn’t get results, using brain induction tuning from a reputable company like iDoser can drastically increase your chance and speed of success. Remember: positive thinking, positive action, positive life for a consequently more improved life.
TO ALL OUR READERS, today we humbly ask you to help our little blog. For over ten years now, BinauralBlog.com has been producing fantastic mindfulness articles. We do not beg for donations, use any intrusive popups, sell any form of user data, or fill our content with ads. How do we sustain ourselves? We need shares, plain and simple. The time has come for us to make a simple request. Please, if you enjoyed this article and want us to keep producing content - use any (or all) of the CIRCULAR SHARE BUTTONS ABOVE to help support our little blog. Thank you from the Binaural Blog, Founder & Team